"History will be kind to me if i intend to write it"
Will a bucket list help? :D i have been struggling thinking since morning, what would be my bucket list, i have one created mentally and i diligently try striking off a few every year. I have very teeny weeny wishes too in my list, well coz they are not really my bucket list, coz theres a long time to go before iam prepared to kick the bucket, so it is sort of a wishlist that i would love to keep fulfilling. So here goes my wishlist to be done / acheived in the next 5 years / 10 years atleast..
1. Reach the 30 waist again and stay there for atleast a year :D , as silly as it may sound, its the toughest challenge in my life. The husband says i should consider remarrying. Coz the determination to achieve a certain weight that i had then , has never looked back on me. Thats not happening, so there ought to be a better way out.
2. I have never been a top performer in my life, but through time, i have bettered and excelled in my life, career and likes. I want it to keep improving, to the extent that i become the best in the field i finally choose for myself. And i choose that feild before i turn 35. Till then i have all the time to experiment and explore options for myself.
4. I have not got a chance to travel around much. In the next 5 years, i must visit atleast 5 new countries, no kidding i want that to happen.
5. I wat to try out as many cuisines as possible, being a vegeterian , it leaves me with very less options, but i have always given myself an option to convert if i really like something, so may be, see what happens.
6. I love money! I hope in the next 5 years i have as much money in my account, that i dont have to think twice before shopping in the best of the best places without a thought. A 5-10 lakh extra every year, and i will be happy. (all smiles at the very thought.)
7. On a serious note, i get to work for blinds and orphans and senior citizens more like i did before. I do miss that void, will fill it soon. Would love to help old uncle or aunties left befind by their spouses, if i can bring even one of them out of the loneliness, i will call myself worthy.
8. Try out as many adventure sports, bungee jumping is one of them, i have to overcome my fears.
9. Be able to take up as many mor hobbies, do more craft, do more baking, and learn an instrument, a guitar or a violin.
10. Be the apple of the eye for many, if my deeds are good and forgiving, i will b so more than now :) i love my life! iam blessed with many good people around, may life just keep getting better. Love u life!
I can keep writing, but i can stop here.
On a happy note, i did manage to create some interesting stuff today. A chicken and egg tikka sandwich, and an awesome banana shake with some golden syrup and vanilla ice cream, getting better at point 3.