Looking at the summers here in banglore i wonder how terrible it would b in places like madras, jamshedpur and interiors of punjab, and yeah calcutta, the most humid place i know, people would be sweating hard at these places.
This drink is screaming chill and freshness, making it perfect for summer evenings or summer spring parties. The Kiwi Mango Minty cooler is light and refreshing and a cool fruity mix of kiwi vodka and mango. Added to that the refreshing hint of mint and we have a fantastic drink.
So here wo go..
1. 1 kiwi fruit
2. 2 -3 1 inch cubes of mango peices
3. 2 tbsp lime cordial(or lime juice)
4. 1 tbsp of Gingerale(optional)
5. 3 ounces vodka
6. 1/2 cup Mango Nectar/ Juice
7. Ice cubes
8. A ring of Kiwi, a sprig of mint, and 2 small peices of mango for garnishing.
|How you Mix it:|
4. Top the remaining one fourth of the glass with Mango nectar.
5. Garnish it with a half slit kiwi, mango peices and mint for that photogenic look.
This goes as my entry to Fun n Sand event hosted by EasyCrafts. This is one event which is gonig to bring to us some really cool stuffs for this summer.Thanks buddy, its a rocking idea.